Access and Participation
The Access and Participation section works in close partnership with community groups and agencies to respond to community needs.
This program area provides customised, positive learning experiences for a variety of client groups, including:
- Disengaged youth
- Women returning to the workforce
- Mature-aged unemployed
- People seeking entry to further education or training
- People with a mental, intellectual and/or physical disability
- Pregnant and parenting young people
Some of the unique Access and Participation programs on offer at Challenger Institute include:
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- Youth programs
- Music programs
- New Opportunities for Women (NOW)
- Wider Opportunities for Work (WOW)
With a range of training delivery options designed to meet specific needs, our courses focus on developing confidence and building new skills. We also work with agencies and industry to prepare our shared clients for further education or training, improving employment options for entry or re-entry into the workforce.
Classes are run during school hours and are delivered in a friendly and supportive learning environment.
The following courses are available online:
For further information on all Access and Participation courses, contact:
Program Manager Access and Participation
T: (+618) 9599 8619 F: (+618) 9599 8700