IndustRy Advisory Board Members
The role of the Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is to provide advice and assistance on:
- Industry developments which impact on the delivery of training services.
- Matters relating to external employment which impact on the delivery of training and employment services.
- Opportunities for collaboration with industry in applied research and development and other business development activities related to training services and products.
- Opportunities to improve the outcomes for key client groups.
- Promotion of the centre to key industry and other clients.
- Facilitating links with industry clients.
Current IAB members are:
|Mr David Holland
|Mrs Stacey Graham
||President ,Tourism Rockingham |
|Mrs Tanya Forsyth
||Sales & Marketing/HR, Mandurah Quay Resort & Function Centre|
|Mr Terry Hilsz
||Independent Industry Expert |
|Mrs Tracey Ashman
||Apprentice Chef Co-ordinator, Burswood Entertainment Complex|
|Mr Shelvyn Reed
||Food & Beverage Manager, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle|
|Mrs Sandra Stanton-Reese
||Human Resources Manager, Esplanade Hotel|
|Mr Jeromy Cotterill
||General Manager, Goodearth & Perth Ambassador Hotel|
|Mr Pierre Moore
||Proprietor, Countryside Catering|