Corporate Short courses
Challenger Workplace short courses are offered at a range of specialist training centres located in the southwest corridor of Perth. Challenger Institute of Technology, a leading provider of training and workforce development services, is proud to present our latest range of corporate short courses, with a particular focus on leadership, management, sustainability and compliance.
Challenger Institute has a long history of working with employers across a broad range of industries, to implement customised training services that have been proven to achieve positive business outcomes.
Download Corporate Short Courses Brochure (PDF 4.1MB)
Please contact us if you require a more customised service delivered at your workplace and tailored to your particular business needs.
Telephone: 1300 300 252 email: email@example.com
About our FREE employment service
CareerConnect offers a FREE recruitment service for employers.
We take the hard work and expense out of the recruitment process by:
- Providing a selection of suitable current students and graduates for advertised vacancies
- Linking Challenger Institute students to industry
- Free advertising of your vacancies across all Challenger Institute campuses
- Offering expert advice on all employment matters
- Confidentiality and professionalism
Register your vacancy with JobConnect
Lodge your details and vacancies with JobConnect - our online database, available to all students.
For any other questions or queries, please contact our Student Employment Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (08) 9239 8189
About our students and graduates
When hiring a Challenger Institute graduate, you can be assured they have received practical, up-to-date training and hands-on experience as part of their course.
Nationally-accredited TAFE courses are designed in consultation with the relevant industry training bodies, to ensure students develop the skills and knowledge employers need.
Specialised Training Venues
At Challenger Institute we aim to provide training that gives students skills that closely match those needed in their future workplace. That is why we have a number of dynamic specialised training venues known as 'live works'. These specialised training venues offer students hands-on and industry-relevant opportunities beyond traditional learning avenues, in an actual work environment, with actual customers. The customers patronising the venues benefit too: with quality services and products that are often offered at reduced prices.
Challenger Institute currently has the following 'live works' venues:
- Visage Health and Beauty Clinics. Offering beauty therapy treatments and natural therapies including massage, aromatherapy and naturopathy (Fremantle, Beaconsfield and Mandurah campuses).
- Visage Hairdressing Salon. Offering a full-range of hairdressing services, including cuts, colour and hair treatments (Beaconsfield Campus).
- Quinlan's Cafe on High. Open for lunch from Monday to Friday (cnr High Street and Mouat Street, Fremantle).
- Quinlan's Training Restaurant. Open for lunch (Tuesday to Friday) and dinner (Monday to Friday) Beaconsfield Campus.
- Challenger K9 - Day care and day spa for dogs at our Murdoch campus