fact sheets and job search resources
Career Development Services
Challenger Institute is committed to assisting prospective and enrolled students in planning their career pathways. In doing so, the Career Development Services area comprises of:
- CareerConnect (Student Employment Officer)
- Challenger Career Development Centre (Career Development Advisers and Sudent Employment Officer)
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assistance, formerly known as Skills Recognition
Challenger Institute's CareerConnect is a FREE service for students and recent graduates. Our aim is to provide you with access to current job opportunities, industry links and a range of helpful employment resources to empower you to further your career prospects. Services are available to current Challenger Institute's students and graduates for up to 12 months after graduation.
Staff can also advise on job search techniques and other employment related matters as well as referral to other specialist organisations to assist with any job search concerns.
Contact CareerConnect - email@example.com
CHALLENGER Career Development Centre
The Career Development Centre has two primary and interrelated aims:
- To assist individuals to develop their careers and to access relevant training.
- To better understand local industry needs to ensure that the centre contributes in addressing local labour market issues. Specifically looking at the current skills shortage being experienced by local industries.
Services offered by the Challenger Career Development Centre
The Centre provides a one-stop-shop for services that will focus on:
- Access to jobs
- Career guidance
- Jobsearch and employment advice
- Occupational and industry information
- New apprenticeship and traineeship information
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assistance (formerly known as Skills Recognition)
- Institute study pathways
- Lifelong learning counselling
Challenger Career Development Centre
41 South Terrace
Fremantle WA 6160
Ph: (08) 9239 8066
Your feedback and comments about our services are welcome. Please click on the following Customer Comment form link to give us your ideas and suggestions.