Mission & Culture
"For everyone a pathway to a better future."
VALUING OUR STAFF
At Challenger Institute we believe that our capacity and capability are built upon the skills, knowledge and attitudes of our people and the resources they have at their disposal. That is why we are continually investing in the development of our staff and the teams they operate in.
Challenger Institute has two professional and personal development conferences each year. The April “Sharing Our Practice” and the October ”Festival of Learning” conferences provide all staff with the opportunity to undertake a range of learning activities and share knowledge and experiences across the organisation. We value our people and the multitudes of experiences and cultural backgrounds they bring to the Institute.
At Challenger Institute, we believe that fostering a shared culture across a large organisation is an on-going task that everyone in the organisation needs to embrace, with good practice starting from the top. That’s how we will be able to deliver the best possible services to our internal and external customers.
- Excellence – through innovation and high quality outcomes.
- Integrity – through ethical and honest behaviour.
- Collaboration– by building positive working relationships.
- Sustainability – through environmental, social and economic responsibility.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
At Challenger Institute we operate our business and deliver our services and programs from a foundation of shared principles. We encourage all staff to:
- focus on the situation, issue or behaviour - not the person
- maintain the self confidence and self esteem of others
- maintain constructive relationships
- take initiative to make things better; and
- lead by example.
Learn more about Challenger’s commitment to students, staff and overall excellence: